Monday, March 22, 2010

Welcome to Spring!

Yesterday was the first official day of Spring. So welcome Spring! I'm ready for your sunshine and flowers. And in honor of Spring (and just because I really feel like I've been needing it) I decided to update Pretty Smitten's color scheme and logo. Don't get me wrong, I do love the blue and red I had before. They are the colors from my son's room so obviously near and dear to my heart! BUT I'm a girl who loves color, and just didn't feel like Pretty Smitten's colors were really reflecting the true me.

I'm quite smitten if I do say so myself. Late last week and over the weekend I worked on some new marketing materials featuring these bright new colors. Stickers, business cards, marketing postcards and thank you notes....I'm so happy to have some fresh materials!! Order something from my shop and you'll get to see them in person :)

Stickers

Business Cards
Marketing Postcard


thank you note


Just wanted to share. Hope you like them!

HAPPY MONDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment