Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Stella & Dot

Remember that meeting I went to a while back while in Pasadena? Well, that meeting was an informal meet and greet with the CEO and founder of Stella & Dot, Jessica Herrin. If you recall, the night before I had been to my first S&D party and had a fantastic time! So when I found out I could meet the founder, why the heck not? She was very inspiring, telling her story of how she built her company into an incredibly successful direct sales company. Any lets not forget the jewelry, LOVE. Well, I realized that I had to just jump in so...I am now a Stella & Dot stylist!

I think it's a perfect compliment to Pretty Smitten's style. Colorful, whimsical, fun, stylish and affordable! I'm so excited to offer my readers a chance to host online trunk shows....here's how they work....you get to invite your friends to shop my S&D site, and they get to browse for a week and contact me with any style questions. And then YOU earn free jewelry based on a percentage of sales. Have a blog? An online trunk show makes a wonderful feature. Or just need instant gratification? Shop here.

So to kick of my stylist 'career' here are some of my S&D favorites....


As seen in InStyle....the Sayulita statement necklace

And stay tuned for more exciting collaborations between Stella & Dot and Pretty Smitten!

HAPPY TUESDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment