Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm back!

Finally back up and running after my extended vacation! 3 weeks sure does fly by! But it was a good 3 weeks. I was able to completely enjoy the Christmas and New Year holiday with my family and then in this past week get a ton of work done on Pretty Smitten. I am so excited to show you my new designs!! I will devote a whole post to them, so stay tuned. They have been in the works for what seems like ever, but this past week gave me that extra bit of time to finally complete them and get them in my shop. Oh, and I did tackle that to-do list I told you about. Well, not everything on the list has been crossed off (there's a closet or two that could still use some help!!)...but I'm happy with what I've accomplished. Love that feeling.

Happy New Year everyone! I'm looking forward to a fun, inspiring and prosperous 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment