Friday, January 29, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me...Happy Birthday to Me...

Today is my birthday! Yipppeeee!! Just wanted to get a post in before my day of birthday shopping! I think it turned out for the best that it had to be rescheduled...because now I have a fun filled day ahead. Just finished up some breakfast and presents with my two favorite guys. Brad got me a great little organizer from Pottery Barn's Bedford collection and some fun items for my desk. He knows me so well!! Tomorrow we are off to a little weekend getaway, leaving Owen in the very capable hands of his Grandad and Grandma Barb and taking off for a little fun! I would tell you more, but I'm in the dark....Brad has done all of the planning! I will tell you all about it Monday.

Till then, looking for some fun weekend reading? Check out have a the blog A Cup of Jo...I see this on all of the blogrolls out there (and it's generally first given that they are most often alphabetical) and finally started reading it. LOVE! A little bit of everything...some amazing photos, fun product finds and great fashion. Enjoy and have a wonderful weekend!!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday! I hope you had a great day of shopping and a great weekend with hubby!

    ReplyDelete