Monday, May 3, 2010

Emerson Made


Remember these darling shoes? In a Friday Links to Love back in March I mentioned Emerson Made. Well, I realized it's time to devote a posting entirely to their amazing line of handmade flowers. Started by Emerson as a one woman show in NYC, she now runs her business from a wonderful farm with her partner and husband, Ryan. Hand dyed and hand stitched flowers, I mean seriously, what could be more perfect for spring and the summer ahead?

How about a flower for your hair?


Around your waist?


On your lapel?



Getting married? Beautiful.

For your handbag...love these clutches

And even for your man

And what do I find totally charming about Emerson Made? They take their own photos and are their own models. Love that. They are also launching an apparel line in 2010, so we'll all have to stay tuned! For now check out their website and blog.

HAPPY MONDAY!



1 comment:

  1. Yes, I think that is one of the elements that I am drawn to about them...they are so darn beautiful in their photos!!! Janell

    ReplyDelete