Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Fun Finds

I had a chance to browse through Better Homes & Gardens over the weekend and I came across a few fun things I wanted to share with all of you!

I'm in love with these hand towels from Kara Weaves! Aren't they just perfect for summer outdoors? My personal favorite is the green. Love the pink too. And well, the blue too. They look casual and easy. Check them out here.

Another great find is the website Rosanna Inc. This pink cake stand was featured in BHG. A sweet stand for your treats!

A white collection too

And I would love to have these in my cupboard. A bowl of cereal in these would just be more fun! Ice cream too :)


And you MUST check out these amazing fabric flower necklaces from Prismera Design. Maybe I'm on a flower kick after Mondays post? This first one was featured in BHG, but I found a couple others from their site that I love too.

No comments:

Post a Comment