Sunday, July 18, 2010

*PS LOVE* - Two Sugar Babies

I'm Pretty Smitten with the Etsy shop Two Sugar Babies. They make amazing fondant toppers for cupcakes and cookies. Now we all now I love to decorate cupcakes with Pretty Smitten cupcake toppers...but how fun are these on cookies instead? I first saw these on the amazing party blog, The TomKat Studio via my all time favorite, Project Nursery. Kim at TomKat created an adorable surf themed baby shower and Two Sugar Babies created the monogrammed toppers to match her color scheme. So cute, right?

Two Sugar Babies creates all kinds of toppers and can even create custom designs. How about this one to go with our crown motif?


Or these to match our fire engine motif?

Numbers are always great too

I think they will definitely be making an appearance at my little man's 2nd birthday party this fall. What about you? Already thinking of ways to incorporate them into your next party?




No comments:

Post a Comment