Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Aloha from Kauai!

Where have I been you ask? Well for the past week anyway, my excuse for not blogging is that I've been in Hawaii. Brad, Owen and I escaped to the island of Kauai for a week of quality family time on the beach, good eats and lots of R&R. As I write this I'm sitting on our lanai looking out to the ocean, enjoying our last few moments in Hawaii. Owen is down for his nap and as soon as he wakes up I have to finish packing and we're off on the trek to home. But to distract myself from worrying about the plane ride home....we're taking the redeye with a 20 month old (eeek!)....I thought I'd share some of my favorite snapshots from the week.







My shop will be reopening on Friday and be sure to check it out! Before we left I did have a chance to update some party items that will be available starting Friday. More on them later, but for now here's a hint...superheros and strawberries.

Wish me luck on my flight and talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment