Monday, April 5, 2010

How was your Easter? Did you have a nice one? I hope the weather treated you better then it did to us folks in Northern CA. Rain, rain and more rain on Sunday. Luckily we did a small egg hunt in our backyard on Saturday! Owen didn't exactly 'hunt' for the eggs, but once he saw them (because we pointed him right at them) he was VERY excited to see them and put them in his basket. Very cute. And I did make a yummy yummy stuffed french toast. Followed this recipe for the filling and topped them with mangos and strawberries. DELISH if I do say so myself. Here are some pictures from our weekend...


Getting his Easter basket

On the 'hunt'


Easter morning, trying on some fun glasses

All dressed up in Sonoma

HAPPY MONDAY!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute boy! And those chubby cheeks, too cute!

    Stop by my blog for a full week of giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! We love the cheeks too :)

    And great blog!

    ReplyDelete