Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Getting ready for Mother's Day

Can you believe it's almost May? That means Mother's Day is right around the corner! If it's not on your calendars yet...mark it down now, it's May 9th! I lot of my readers are mommy's themselves and so I hope some fun plans are in the works for you! But looking for something to get your own Mom, mother inlaw, special Mommy friend...or just want to treat yourself? Here are some great options from Stella & Dot...

This one is on my list for sure, the Sofia Pearl Bib Necklace. Oh yes, I love it.


Or how about this cool link bracelet

And the fantastic Happy Flowers Necklace as seen in Lucky magazine

Or does the Mom you're shopping for like something a little more delicate instead? Here are some great options. I love these earrings, perfect for everyday wear.

Or how about creating a charm necklace just for her? Pick from all of these charms and these bases and build something totally personalized.
And last but not least, the Penelope necklace. I have this and wear it all of the time!! It's delicate and whimsical and I get compliments on it all of the time.

So what do you think? Check out even more choices here. And why not make the gift even more special by pairing it with a set of Pretty Smitten note cards! Or if your Mom is a social butterfly, how about our calling cards instead? You can order directly from my Stella & Dot site and Pretty Smitten shop and they will be shipped directly to you for you to wrap and give. Or want to send them directly to your Mom? Contact me at prettysmitten@yahoo.com and I can arrange it that way too! Gift giving made easy.



Happy Wednesday!








No comments:

Post a Comment