Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pretty Smitten with Felt



Lately I've been loving all things felt!! It's my new favorite thing to search for on Etsy. There are so many talented sellers out there working with felt, but here are some of my favorites....

Alphabet Magnets by MiChiMa - how cute are these?? I definitely want to get these for Christmas for our son. Such a cute alternative to the plastic magnets. I would much rather look at these every time I open the fridge!

Loving all types of felt food - I envision a little mini market for Owen.

Apple and Milk Carton by Etsy seller bugbitesplayfood

Fruit Basket set by Etsy seller PACHOM


Can't forget dessert! Adorable cake set by Etsy seller onenonly88

Flower hair clip by Etsy seller PrettyinPosies - love the layered look and you get to choose the type of clip!

Pacifier clip by Etsy seller cranberriesandcapers. Love this! What a cute baby gift. And check out her shop for lots of other cute pacifier and hair clips.


Felt baby shoes by Etsy seller frannyandjune. Another great gift! These are just too sweet.

Happy felt hunting everyone...and Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment