Tuesday, November 17, 2009

DIY with Ikea


Reading one of my favorite blogs, Ohdeedoh, this morning and I came across this fantastic DIY bench originally from Mondo Cherry. The best part? It's made from two Ikea night stands! They are put together and topped with a bench cushion and pillows. I'm in love with this idea...thinking it would look great in our playroom or maybe even Owen's room. And although this could be made with various night stands, colors, etc...I think their color combo is fantastic! Those red striped pillows are so cute and that little blue owl perched on top is adorable. Would fit right in with my son's blue and red room....can we tell I love that color scheme?


Okay I'm off, my mom is on her way over to spend some quality time with Owen while I run some much needed errands. Getting ready for our big holiday adventure to Maryland!

Happy Tuesday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment