Monday, November 9, 2009

Holiday Shopping Event

Hi all! Hope you had a great weekend! I am so excited, I've decided to showcase my products at Stockings and Stilettos, a Holiday shopping event in San Francisco hosted by Appel & Frank! It's December 10th from 5-9pm at the Regency Center.

And what exactly is Appel & Frank? They say it best...."Appel & Frank hosts Seasonal Shopping Events that bring together hip, fashion-forward shoppers with stylish, emerging designers. Each fabulous soiree features more then 65 designers offering everything from clothing and jewelry to handbags and more." Their events also have complimentary cocktails and beauty treatments. A perfect girls night out! I have been to one of their events as a shopper when I lived in SF. I had a ton of fun and realized then that I would love to someday showcase my work there. And now I am!! So....lots of preparation to do! They provide the table, but I'm brainstorming on display ideas....thinking cake stands for height, and I have these adorable paper suitcases that will be great to hold note card sets and gift tags. Anyone out there with some craft fair advice? Something I shouldn't forget?

And if you are in San Francisco on December 10th...please stop by! Would love to meet you in person.

Happy Monday!


Photo from last years event - don't you just love the ceilings at the Regency Center?




No comments:

Post a Comment