Wednesday, July 29, 2009

You Are My Sunshine...

Every night before I put Owen down to bed, I sing him "You Are My Sunshine"...and almost every time he yawns and puts his head on my shoulder. It's one of the sweetest moments of my day and was the inspiration behind my new line of song prints. Along with "You Are My Sunshine," I have "Baby Beluga," "Somewhere Over the Rainbow," and "I'm a Little Teapot." I think they turned out quite cute but I must admit I don't think the photos are turning out as well as they could. I've tried a bunch of different locations, lighting, etc., but they are a bit hard to see. What do you think? Anyway, I might still play with the photos, but I'm happy to have them now available in my Etsy shop. Hope you enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. my mom always sings the sunshine sone to me it is the only memory i have left of her now :C

    ReplyDelete