Monday, August 3, 2009

Back to School....




Hard to believe, but summer is half over and now everywhere I look there are Back to School signs. Even though my little guy is far off from starting school, I still can't help but think about when that day will come! Little backpack on and lunch in hand....oh my I almost get teary just imagining that day. What I will love, however, is all of those school supplies that we will get to buy! New paper, pencils, backpack, I love that stuff. I remember the first day of school, when we got to find our new desks and open the tops (yes, I had that kind of old school desk!) and find all of our new treasures....crayons, erasers, pencils...all brand new and ready to be used. Now in this economy desks are no longer magically filled and the parents are the ones doing most of the shopping! So here are some of my favorites for this year (for both child and Mommy), in case it's time for you to do some back to school shopping!

Not all backpacks need to have Dora the Explorer on them...here's a cute and modern option from Dwell Studio, the Gio Aqua Back Pack.
Some pretty pencils for Mommy's desk from See Jane Work...



And some colorful pencils from Paper Source for your little one too....



And my favorite...this non-toxic, non-solvent and acid free glue stick from Coccoina. Perfect for your little one's art projects. It works. It's green. And it smells like almonds!






No comments:

Post a Comment