Saturday, August 29, 2009

Printer problems and Staples to the rescue!

Well, it was bound to happen at some point...my printer broke last Thursday! In between printing one order and starting another, my trusty Epson 1400 decided to begin printing a vertical line down every document. Not exactly the Pretty Smitten signature style I'm going for! I tried everything I could think of, ran the alignment option, cleaned the print heads, etc, etc...but nope, that dang vertical line kept showing up. I called Staples on a whim, since I originally bought my printer there, hoping they could do a repair. I really didn't want to take the time to send it back to Epson. But Staples did one better (actually like 5 better!!) they replaced my printer at no charge. I hadn't even bought the warranty on the first one. So now I have a NEW Epson printer and a warranty to go with it...yay! So thank you Staples!

No comments:

Post a Comment