Monday, August 17, 2009

Little Apple Design


Today I had a few moments to read one of my favorite blogs, Project Nursery, and they have some exciting news! Their design business, Little Apple Design, has just launched a new website. Through an entirely online process, they help you design your child's room or nursery. Here's the deal...you send them pictures of your existing space and answer their online questionnaire. Within 10 days you'll receive an electronic design board, inspirational photos and shopping links. They even give you paint recommendations. So time to roll up your sleeves and get to work! Before you know it you have a room straight out of a design magazine! Such a great idea...I love the convenience of the online process and at $350 it's a lot cheaper then in person interior design service. I don't have any rooms to design at the moment but I'm still enjoying browsing some of their design boards in their samples section. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment