Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pretty Smitten with Armonia Decors

Browsing the latest High Gloss I came across this photo...how can those pink chair NOT catch your eye, right?

So of course I had to investigate further. The pink chairs, and the home that go with them belong to Emily Ruddo of Armonia Decors. And THIS is her living room. I am completely in love with that settee.

And her office. Must be fate, I just ordered those pillows.

Once I throughly checked out her home I moved on to other rooms in her portfolio. This one caught my eye too. Modern elegance...I spy a Jonathan Adler throw. And we know I love me some blue and white ceramics.

She also styles outdoor rooms. Yep, love those too.

Hope you enjoyed this eye candy on a Friday morning. What are your plans this weekend? We have friends coming in from the city tomorrow for the night. Planning a BBQ and some pool time of course. My favorite greek chicken and blueberry crisp are on the menu. Yum.

Have a wonderful Friday!





No comments:

Post a Comment