Friday, July 22, 2011

All American Boy

The time has come. Our little guy is finally moving out of his crib and into a big boy bed. I must admit, I've loved keeping him in his crib, even though he's now 2 years and 9 months! But he's been perfectly happy in there. Sleeps great for naps and at night. What Mom wants to mess with that?? But alas, he's getting longer and longer (it seems daily) so the crib is just starting to look quite small. Plus he see's other kids beds and asks when he can have one too. Okay, Mommy admits it now...time for a big boy bed.

So of course with this transition I've gone looking for inspiration. His room has always been blue and red, and I plan on continuing with that color scheme. Remember his nursery? So sweet. And then when we brought little Amelia into the mix we updated his room just a bit, see it here. So I'm going to continue on this red, white and blue theme for my All American Boy.



Okay, time to start shopping! I'll let you know how it goes. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment