Sunday, April 3, 2011

A sneak peek

As you many of you know, a couple weeks ago my hard drive crashed. It was a total pain in the behind to make sure all of my files were correct again...but you know what? I think it was also a good thing. I decided to close my shop until the chaos subsided and now I've been keeping inventory limited. I figured if I have to take a little break, might as well make it productive! So last week I did one of my favorite things...I set up a couple little mock parties and photographed them for new listings in my shop. And while you'll have to wait a bit longer to see the full packages...I do want to share with you a little sneak peek...

First up...a modern chevron pattern meets a classic sailboat theme in bluebell, navy and orange. Do I spy a few new party items?

A colorful candy shop, perfect for Spring

And I couldn't resist doing another photo shoot of a Pretty Smitten classic, the red wagon party in bluebell and red. It's a client favorite! Apparently it's also one of my son's favorites. Here he is taking a peek.

Who can resist that sweet face? I can't. So yes, he got a cupcake. He was pretty sure every party was set up just for him...and he kept telling me "ooooh thank you Mommy for my party!"

So thanks for your patience everyone! I'm giving myself one more week to fully re-open my shop...but it will be worth the wait!! Fun new photos and a few new products.

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Loving what i'm seeing. And your son is sooo adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, I'm pretty smitten with your little cutie!!! Sorry, I just couldn't resist saying that(c: But so stinkin' cute and I'm lovin' that colorful candy shop...so sweet! Can't wait to see all the new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your designs are just great! Your son is such a cutie too!!!

    ReplyDelete