Monday, April 25, 2011

Royal Fun

Will you be watching the Royal Wedding this Friday? I'm not sure I'll be able to resist the fairytale! And if you're really getting in the spirit and planning a wedding watching party, well then you'll have to check this out...


Mini Boden, home to some seriously adorable children's clothing, is getting in on the festivities with free printable party downloads. Invitations, decorations, party games and more, find them all here.

Invitation

Decorations

Bingo game

Recipe


Cute right?

Happy Monday!

5 comments:

  1. Very cute! I'll def be watching. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we didn't already have plans Friday I def would be. Oh, love the pics below from your kitchen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable!! Love it!! Wish I didn't have to work. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cute! I am apparently one of the only people in the universe that wasn't planning on watching this! Um, maybe I'm going to have to change my mind...(c:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    I found you at Etsy...love your items! I love how everything coordinates together! I am so into silhouettes right now and your banner really pulled me in. I am your newest follower!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete