Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Pretty Smitten with Lululemon

Little Miss Amelia is 6 weeks old now so it's time to start exercising again. Luckily I have found a workout that I just love and don't mind doing! I'm not much of a gym person and I can't stand running...so to have found an exercise that I actually enjoy is quite an accomplishment! It's called The Dailey Method. Remember how I was so excited to have it come to my town? I did it throughout my pregnancy and now I'm back at it again. I thought it was only fair I get to buy some new workout clothes now that I don't have to accommodate an enormous belly.

My absolute favorite workout clothes are from Lululemon, have you heard of them? They are the BEST! They fit fantastically and are so flattering. Plus they have some serious staying power. I have a pair of pants that I bought before my wedding and we're coming up on our 5 year anniversary next year, so those are some great pants! While we were in San Francisco this past weekend I just had to stop by the Lululemon store. Here's what I came away with...

The Groove Pant...in my opinion these are the most flattering of all of their pant options. I can't live without the basic black, but they also have ones with bands of color at the top, and ones in other neutral colors.


The Power Y Tank - another great basic.

The Scoop Neck Tank - Love this tank too!


Define Jacket - Perfect to wear to/from class. Yes, I bought this in black too.

And I'd love to add these to my collection too...

The Scoop Tank in white and grey

The Cool Racerback tank in persimmon

And the Yogi Dance Tank, it comes in a lot of colors but I love this black with white stripes. So cute!



Happy Tuesday everyone! It's raining here today so we're planning for a cozy day indoors. What about you?



2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you're loving our products, Elizabeth! Hopefully, they will help you sweat it out during your Dailey Method classes and look good doing it!

    Cheers,
    Laura
    GEC Online
    lululemon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh...I need to check out these products! My luck though instead of working out...I would be lounging out. :)

    Cheers~
    e

    ReplyDelete