Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Pretty Smitten on Pizzazzerie!

Have you checked out the fantastic party website and blog Pizzazzerie yet? It's filled with some amazing entertaining tips...from inspirational parties, to recipes to DIY projects...it's a one stop shop! And I'm so thrilled that Courtney, Pizzazzerie's Editor and Founder, recently included Pretty Smitten in her blog post titled "Thankfully Inspired: 50 Inspirational Websites/Blogs". Wow, thank you Courtney! I feel so honored to be included with such amazing sites as Amy Atlas, Bake it Pretty, Eat Drink Pretty and TomKat Studio. Check out the full list here, you could be reading blogs all day!

And be sure to check out the Pizzazzerie website in all of it's glory. Here are a few of my favorite things that I found while browsing...

I've always wanted to try making homemade marshmallows, and yep, now want to try it even more. Aren't the adorable in all of their white fluffiness? Package them up in a DIY smores kit and you've got a great little gift.

And how's this for a Christmas party? Make your own gingerbread houses! My family has been making a gingerbread house each year since before I was born. We traditionally make them the weekend after Thanksgiving, keep them up until Christmas, and then get to devour the candy starting Christmas Day. I'll be sharing more pictures of the making of our gingerbread house later this week, but let me just tell you now...it's nothing like this gingerbread wonderland party featured here. Maybe something to aspire to for next year??

And how cute is this party? I love sock monkeys, and so does my little man. I simple adore that hat. Find all of the details here.

Check out Pizzazzerie for lots more fun stuff, and thanks again to Courtney for including Pretty Smitten!

No comments:

Post a Comment