Monday, October 11, 2010

Waiting on baby...

See that belly of mind? Only 2 and a half weeks to go before our little baby girl arrives into this world! This pregnancy has flown by...I think between keeping up with Owen (a full of life, sweet, happy, charming and very active 23 month old) and keeping up with Pretty Smitten (a business/passion that just gets better and better), the days flow one into another and now here I am! Just a couple weeks to go! And I would love to show you a better belly picture, but nope...don't have one. See, how I'm the one holding the camera? My Dad snapped this picture of my little family, but in our house usually I'm the one with the camera and hence no pictures of me! Should really do something about that. Anyway, it showcases the belly pretty well. Lets just say it's getting quite big.

My big belly and I closed up my shop last week so that I can spend this last bit of time finishing up projects around the house, organizing life in general, and getting some rest! And lofty as it may be (especially given my track record), I'd also like to spend some time actually writing this blog!

So what have I been up to in my first week of "maternity leave"? Throwing my son an early 2nd birthday party! I figured if he was going to get a party, we better do it early to avoid any interruptions brought on my baby #2. She is due about a week before his real birthday! We went with the current seasonal theme...pumpkins. That picture? It was taken at his birthday party at the pumpkin patch. More pictures from his bash to follow, so stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment