Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pretty Smitten with Kate Spade

Checking out Shelterpop today and found they have a sneak peek of Kate Spade's new bedding line! Definitely just a peek, only three images to share, but I like what I see so far! Bright colors, fun patterns...and good prices too. Duvets range from $129 to $179. The line will debut this February.


And have you checked out Kate Spade's website lately? Love it. Again the colors, right up my alley. She's bold, fun and a little glamorous. Here are some items on my wish list...are you reading this my darling husband?


Not sure which I love more, the brooch or the adorable box it comes in...

I've been on the lookout for some leopard print flats - these will do just lovely thank you
And I'm sure my morning coffee would taste even better in these adorable mugs. Or how about afternoon tea while my babies are napping? Yep, both sound fantastic. Plus they would make great gifts. Find them here and here.

The best part? This weekend is Friends and Family on the Kate Spade website. Everything is 25% off! Enter the code FALLFF10 at checkout. Enjoy and Happy Friday!




2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are blogging ... I have missed you! So excited for your new bundle of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Susan! It's a goal to keep up on my blogging during my 'maternity leave'...hope all is well with you! :)

    ReplyDelete