Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Have you missed me?

Yes, I've been back for over a week...and yes, my blog sure has been neglected!! We had an amazing trip and the past week I've been busy with shop orders and just generally getting life back on track. But I did want to share a few of my favorite pictures from our trip...

We first spent a few days in NYC. Oh how I love that city! We've been there enough times so that we no longer feel the need to do any touristy things. My favorite parts? Walking through Central Park and of course shopping, especially in SoHo. Here are a few of my favorite snapshots from our afternoon in the park.

My guys

Owen with Grandma and Grandpa

Me and my sweet boy

The only real problem we encountered? Owen did not like taking naps in his stroller. And since we were on the go the entire time, this was pretty much the only option. He would only pass out once he was so exhausted he couldn't stand it....here's one such occasion...


After NYC we headed to my inlaws house for some R&R in Maryland. Maryland (or at least where they live) is like a different planet from my little town in Northern CA. Grass, grass and more grass. Green green green. I LOVE that. And so did Owen. He wanted to be outside running all of the time. Luckily Grandma was willing to take lots of walks!


Taking on the important task of watering the plants on the deck

Playing football in the front yard with Daddy and Uncle Dennis

And what toddler doesn't love bubbles? I just love this carefree run, he's happy and free!

So thanks for your patience folks! I will try to get back to a more regular posting schedule. Hope you all had a wonderful few weeks.


2 comments: