Friday, October 23, 2009

Pretty Smitten Print on Spearmint Baby!

I received an email from a recent buyer, Carly, who had purchased a You Are My Sunshine print from my shop. Her nursery was featured on Spearmint Baby and my little print made the cut in her beautiful collection of pictures! She has created an amazing nursery for her daughter. I love the wall treatment!! In her own words, here's how she did it...."semi gloss paint (wall is in flat paint so the semi gloss stands out) in white - photocopied the pattern from the bedding onto clear sheet, then used a projector to project it onto the wall and then painted it in." Now that's some great DIY. The blue is Sherwin Williams Bouyant Blue. My other favorite part? Her hair clip holder from Etsy seller candicenkatiesart. Enjoy!


Up next....results from our latest giveaway. Stay tuned!!


No comments:

Post a Comment