Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday with Martha...ready for some comfort food!

Here in Northern CA we are expecting our first big storm of the season...it's cloudy and cold today and tomorrow comes the wind and rain! Now I'm sure it's nothing like what other parts of the country experience, but for us, it's a storm! Snow is expected in nearby Tahoe and I love it. So what do I want for dinner tonight? Comfort food! Something warm and yummy. Macaroni and cheese fits the bill so I turned to Martha for a recipe....

Turns out there are a few to choose from!

Macaroni and Cheese with Slow Roasted Tomato Slices
recipe here

A Classic - Macaroni and Cheese with Ham
recipe here

John Legend's Macaroni and Cheese
recipe here

Okay so none of these too healthy, but you have to admit they all look yummy right? I'll let you know which one I end up making tomorrow! Have a great Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment