Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Links to Love

Friday again! Here's a round-up of some fun things I found this week...

Love Tom's as a company...never could quite get them on my feet before though. They seem to look good on other people but on me? Odd. Enter Tom's new line of flats. Adorable. And these in chambray denim? Oh yes, these will work splendidly thank you very much.

Another time sucker that rivals Pinterest...here's a place where you can 'stalk' all of your favorite bloggers and their current obsessions. Think fun finds for your home and closet. So looking to kill a few hours? Check it out here.


I've had this picture pinned on Pinterest for a while now....Ikea expedit bookcases, stacked and layered with a mirror...looks pretty amazing I think! And friendly on the budget. I'm seriously considering battling Ikea this weekend to make it happen in my own living room.

And I need to save money because I also would love to have this daybed from Oly Studio in my living room. Not so budget friendly, but GORGEOUS.

Happy Weekend!







No comments:

Post a Comment