Monday, January 3, 2011

Pretty Smitten Grand Re-Opening

The countdown to our grand re-opening has begun....Pretty Smitten's shop will re-open on January 15th! My little girl is two months old now and I'm ready to take on two babies, a husband, a house AND Pretty Smitten. I think I can, I think I can! Actually I KNOW I can...even though I'm sure I'll be quite busy keeping up with everything, I'm also quite sure it will be completely worth the potential craziness. Pretty Smitten is part of who I am now and I'm not myself without the creativity and sense of accomplishment that it brings to me.

Over the next couple of weeks I'll be showing you a sneak preview of what's to come in 2011. A few new designs and products...and a whole new look for Pretty Smitten! Stay tuned!!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome Elizabeth. Can't wait to see what the future holds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see!!!! I can't believe your daughter is 2 months old already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found my way over here from HWH. I have to tell you...when I read your profile and you used the "little corner of the world" -- wow...I knew I had to make a new friend b/c I say that all the time! :) I am off to look around and check out this corner...hope you sometime show up over at mine. :)

    Cheers~
    e

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome!! Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope that you continue to read...I just checked out your corner as well...loving it already! :)

    ReplyDelete