Monday, March 1, 2010

Yellow like Sunshine

Okay here we go again...it's Monday! Don't these weeks just fly by? How was your weekend? We had a fantastic time in Pasadena. I flew in early Friday morning and got to spend the day on my own. Did a little wandering, shopping, and attended a very interesting meeting that I'll fill you in on later! Then dinner with Brad at a little pizza place in Old Pasadena (which sorry I forget the name) and then cupcakes from Dots Cupcakes. Pretty much couldn't get better. Saturday morning we braved the rain to meet my brother in-law and family for breakfast. Then it was off to the airport to head home to our little guy. Boy did I miss him so it was nice to spend a lazy Sunday, just the three of us at home.

Now, I'll get to the point of this post! I'm sure you are all dying to know...what did I buy at the Stella & Dot party I went to on Thursday night? Well, it was nothing on my list! I ended up with the bloom ring...but in YELLOW! I'm definitely on a yellow kick. Remember my birthday shopping post? Anthropologie shirt, AE flats, Puma sneakers...all with hints of yellow. So this post is dedicated to the sunshine color. Hoping it makes you smile.

My new Stella & Dot bloom ring. I'm in LOVE.

Target again? You better believe it! Yellow striped trench coat.

I've had a crush on this Thomas Paul Aviary pattern for a while now, can never decide on which color is my favorite. Right now though, it's yellow of course. Find this pillow from Etsy shop Milk & Cookies.

Yellow and gray in a master bedroom. Yes please.

And yellow is no longer just that 'neutral' color for a nursery when you don't know the gender!

JCrew's Jenna Lyons home tour via Domino


And Pretty Smitten's most popular print...in it's most popular color of course. Here's a little sunshine from me to you. Find this print in my shop.
HAPPY MONDAY!






No comments:

Post a Comment