Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy Friday!! Links to Love...


image courtesy of legends of america

Yep, that's right, I'm in Pasadena! Flew in VERY early this morning. Brad (that fantastic husband of mine) is down here for work so I decided to join him! We're here for the night while our little guy is tucked safely at home with his Mimi. A little shopping and wandering all by myself followed by a nice little dinner for two....that's the plan for the day.

So wow, Friday again? This week seemed to fly by...hope you all had a great one. Time for our second weekly links to love...

Starting your Spring cleaning? Check out the blog Simplified Bee for 5 steps to organize your pantry.

Thanks to OhDeeDoh - an adorable game for kids called Story Starters

Are you in the same boat as me and starting up your own business? Here's a great resource.

And my dream home is always worth another look - check it out here

HAPPY FRIDAY!! Have a fantastic weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment