Monday, February 8, 2010

A few new fun things

Over the weekend I had a chance to add a few new items to my shop. I'm always so excited to get new things added! I must admit, I feel a sense of pride seeing them in their new Etsy listing...like a Mommy watching her baby head off to the first day of school. Then the anticipation and pure curiosity begins. Will people like them? Will I get any orders for them in that first week? First month? I sure hope so, but you never know! But I know that I like them (actually love them), especially since they all feature our graphic patterns I'm now obsessed with! So without further ado...

Monogram calling cards! I've had such a great response to my Mommy Calling Cards that feature motifs from our PS Kids line that I thought it would be great to make a calling card geared towards a wider audience. These are great for anyone wanting a fun and chic alternative for handing out contact info. Pick your pattern, colors and font and a little sparkle is added with our signature Swarovski crystal. Cards are packaged in our white tin.

Next Pretty Smitten baby to head off to school? Folded note cards! Our first folded note cards to hit the shop. I LOVE THESE. I have already used them as my personal stationary to send a stack of thank you notes after my birthday. They feature our graphic patterns and you get to pick the colors! Personalize them with your name and add 'hello' or 'thank you'. Or personalize them with your family name. Our signature sparkle adds the finishing tough. Return address labels are also included. Fun, bold and modern. Love.


And now introducing...Pretty Smitten BASICS! Our brand new line! These stationary items are perfect to keep handy. First two items in this line are our Happy Birthday and Thank You folded note cards. It's Aunt Suzie's birthday next week? The neighbor just watched your dog for the weekend? Pretty Smitten BASICS...done and done. They are fun and they stand out. Just the card to show you care. And even in our BASIC line, you still get to pick the pattern and colors! Tons of options with a little sparkle.


So, what do you think?? Would love to hear your thoughts! And don't forget to check back for our giveaway to celebrate 300 sales. It'll be posted on Monday!!


1 comment:

  1. Off to your shop! I'm a new grandma and that pink is calling my name!

    ReplyDelete