Thursday, October 15, 2009

Pretty Smitten with Pixie Dust

My husband is on a business trip for a couple of days so the other evening after I put my little guy to bed, I sat down on the couch with a glass of wine in hand and did one of my favorite things....click, click, clicked my way through the internet to see what I could find! And what did I find? Pixie Dust!! Pixie Dust Decor is a textile and children's decor design studio. On their site you can find the sweetest crib bedding, bibs and blankets. My favorite though? The poufs and tuffets! They just look so fantastic to keep in the nursery or playroom. Great little lounging pillows to snuggle up with your little one and his or her favorite book. Fabrics are sold by the yard and there's even a custom shop, so the options are endless! Definitely Smitten with Pixie Dust!


Poufs! Love. Them.

Tuffets, so sweet and girly!

Crib bedding

HAPPY THURSDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment