Tuesday, October 27, 2009

3 new items in my shop!

I'm so happy to announce that I have 3 new products available in my shop!

First off, new Holiday cards with room for a photo! It's always fun to include a photo with your holiday greeting, and this new card allows you to do just that. You'll get Pretty Smitten style...a little sparkle from our signature Swarovski crystal, your pick of holiday motif and the ability to personalize them with your choice of colors, font and text. We leave room for you to simply attach a 2x3" wallet size photo (double sided tape works great). Return address labels and coordinating colored envelopes are also included. Happy Holidays!




And also new in our shop? Our alphabet note card series! I love our Pretty Smitten Alphabet Prints and just wanted to do more with my favorite 26 letters! In this series, each letter is paired with one of our favorite motifs. And then you have two options...in our Personalized Alphabet Note Cards, you pick one letter, add a personalized name and customize them with your choice of colors and font. In the second option, you get the entire alphabet! Both make adorable stationery for any little one, mommy or mommy to-be.





Would love to hear what you think of these new products! Hope you like them as much as I do.

Happy Tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment