Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Links to Love

Okay, so I didn't do too great with posting this week either! But I have some good excuses...and you'll find out about them soon! Be sure to check back on Monday, there just might be a good deal to be found on our new iPad cases. I've also been in nesting overdrive. I'm a nester by nature, so now that I have only 2 months until our THIRD child arrives...we've got some serious house projects in the works. One of these involved wallpapering yesterday. I'll show you soon.

So thanks for bearing with me...hope you enjoy this little week in review.

Design Darling, the boutique, launched yesterday. It's darling alright! I have my eye on that pink greek key pillow. And if you haven't already checked out her blog...you should!


Came across these on Cupcakes and Cashmere...YUM.


Love that these drapes are made from West Elm shower curtains


Dreaming of sunny days...and wearing these adorable flats! Found them on Zappos, and only $59.
Have a wonderful weekend!!


1 comment:

  1. I just discovered Design Darling last week thanks to the Sweet Lemon Magazine article on her. I.Am.Obsessed.
    Stop. Those are shower curtains?! That's fantastic. And those flats are lovely! Wonderful picks! http://adventuresofdutchandme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete