Sunday, November 15, 2009

Holiday Schedule

Hello all! It's that time...the Holiday season is upon us! We are heading to Maryland on Saturday to celebrate Thanksgiving with my husband's parents. Hooooray! A week of relaxing, eating, and watching Owen explore Grandma's house. Can't get any better then that. So where does that leave my shop? I'm going to keep it open! All orders placed prior to Wednesday, November 18th will be shipped THIS WEEK. All orders placed between November 18th - December 1st will be shipped AT THE EARLIEST on December 4th. I'll be able to correspond via email while in Maryland so proofs, etc can be done while I'm gone.

As for my Christmas schedule...the shop will be closed from December 18th - January 3rd so that I can enjoy Christmas with my family. So place your orders early! And remember, all items can be shipped as gifts directly to recipients. Holiday shopping made easy!

Thanks everyone and Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment