Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy Friday!


Okay so I haven't been that much better about blogging this week!! I know I know, I said I would be...where do these weeks go? If you've been checking my shop, you can tell I've been scaling back there too. I have only been re-listing items when they sell instead of renewing items daily. Result is, less orders! Which is perfect for this week. Gearing up for my son's 1st birthday next week and I need the extra time. At first I felt bad....I feel the need to 'go go go'...but then I realized, wait this is MY business and I can run it how I want! And this week I chose to take it slow. Probably will next week too. This way I get to create a few orders here and there, and enjoy my little guy's first birthday. Time flies and I want to enjoy every minute! With that in mind, Owen is waiting to play on his new slide....Grandma and Grandpa were in town last weekend so he got a gift a little early. Pics below of him testing it out that first day. Happy Friday everyone, have a great weekend!!



No comments:

Post a Comment