Friday, August 12, 2011

{PS Love} Society Social

I'm Pretty Smitten once again...this time with Society Social. Roxy from the blog My Cup of Te has started her own home and fashion line and all I can say is WOW. I need that bar cart. And that chair!


And how fun...as a way of introducing her new line she created a Manifest Magalog. An online magazine/catalog...get it? Adorable. With amazing photos, some great interviews and articles, and even a few recipes...you really must check it out.

And to entice you even more, here's a few other pieces from her line...a python bar cart? Yes please.

But I think (if I'm lucky enough to own one someday that is) that I'd go with this style. A little bamboo, a cane tray and it comes in an amazing array of colors. Oh yes, I think I've decided, I do want this one.


She's definitely not one to shy away from color, probably the reason why I love her line so much! Check out these folding chars. They're a reason to throw a party.


But I think my favorite chair is this dining chair (also shown in that first picture). Look at the available colors! Personally I would love these in a breakfast nook. So fun.


Smitten indeed!




2 comments:

  1. Drool!

    I have spent hours upon hours lately searching for the perfect bar cart online. Thank you for enabling me.

    ReplyDelete