Thursday, April 21, 2011

Pretty Smitten with Party Straws




Have you noticed these darling striped straws popping up all over the blogosphere? Well I have and I'm totally smitten. I'm so smitten in fact, that I've decided to now offer them in my shop. I think they are the perfect compliment to our Pretty Smitten Party line.


For first birthdays, weddings, showers and more...such a fun and whimsical way to dress up your table.


And not just for drinks!

If you've been browsing in my shop lately you'll notice that these straws are popping up in my party listings.

In our Garden Party...


In the Candy Shop...


And in one of our customer favorites, the red wagon party...
And remember, each of these parties can be completely customized....click on any of the parties to see all of our options. You get to pick your theme from a bunch of motifs, or instead choose a monogram....and pick your colors and font!

Straws are available in 9 colors...aqua, grey, pink, green, red, blue, purple, orange and yellow. And for only $4 for 25, they are an inexpensive way to add that pop to your party. Find them here.


Happy Thursday!



No comments:

Post a Comment