Monday, February 7, 2011

Pretty Smitten with Inslee By Design

I recently came across Inslee By Design and I'm in love!! Inslee Haynes is the artist behind these fanciful fashion illustrations. I had to order one immediately and now I'm the proud owner of this darling print...I have a thing for peacocks so it's perfect for me!!
And because I love it so much, I just had to place a second order! These are actually a set of three. Don't you just love the chevron patterned bathing suits? And the black and hot pink? Yep, me too.
I also love this one.

And well I love this one too.





And how about this invitation?

Or these note cards?


They are all so darling! Check her blog, new designs seem to pop up all the time.

Happy Monday!

8 comments:

  1. These prints are so freakin' FABULOUS!!! Adding that to my "lusting-after list"...(c:
    I just came over from the wonderful Ms. Chassity's blog and I'm lovin' yours! Now happily following...have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove the work she has done incorporating all of Emily Giffin's (my favorite novelist!) novels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elizabeth! I am SO thrilled to meet you, and discover your amazing etsy shop through LLL. Wow.. your work is gorgeous! ( These are pretty fabulous too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh GREAT buys. Love love. Especially the three prints in chevron.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad I found your blog through Chassity! I am loving your stationary and blog! Excited to be your newest follower:) xoxo. Happy Monday!

    http://designerbagsanddirtydiapers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, I love these prints! I'm so glad to have found your blog through Chassity!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog through Chassity. I love your blog and your stationary (the art work on your blog is great too!) So much fun, I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete