Monday, December 6, 2010

Holiday Wishlist

Hello all! How was your weekend? Ours was filled with lots of holiday festivities. Yesterday we drove up to Hillside Tree Farm at Apple Hill to cut down our Christmas tree. Our little guy had tons of fun running in and out of the trees and we came home with an extra large tree for our living room, and a tiny tree for the playroom! I hope to be posting pictures of that adventure later this week. For today though I thought I'd put together my holiday (dream) wishlist. My mom and I did some serious Christmas shopping on Saturday (I think we logged about 7 hours) and not only did I buy ALL of the gifts for my family but I of course spotted some things I wouldn't mind to have myself...

I can never seem to pass the Nordstrom shoe department without finding a pair of boots that I want. These have been on my list for months, the Frye Melissa boots. Oh my how I would love to have them. They are the perfect go-with-everything comfortable boot to trek around in with my two babies. Stylish and practical. Love love love.

These are also great. Not only are they adorable with the tie at the top, but they're waterproof too. Perfect for our trips up to Tahoe.
I'm all about a feminine perfume. I like the fresh, clean, flower-y type and Twirl from Kate Spade definitely fits the bill! Yes please!


This faux fur throw from Pottery Barn would be perfect for our bedroom. Cozy cozy for the winter ahead.

Restoration Hardware has a great one too.

I did say this was my dream wishlist, so while I'm dreaming I'm going to put this Nikon digital SLR camera on my list too. I have a Canon EOS from years ago and while I have loved it and used it A LOT, I'm ready for an upgrade. I've heard nothing but great things about the Nikon and would love to own one myself. Anyone have one? Like it?

So what is on your holiday wishlist? Would love to hear!






2 comments:

  1. A new camera, same as last year!! I'll just keep it on the list until Santa decides I've been a good enough girl! :)
    Janell

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we both should be on the 'nice' list and get this camera! :)

    ReplyDelete