Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! I will avoid the overly cheesy 'What I'm Thankful For' post...but I do have to say...

I am incredibly thankful for my family. I have a sweet, handsome, loving and very supportive husband that I adore. An amazing little boy who makes me laugh everyday. And the newest member of our family, our sweet baby girl. I am very lucky to have them in my life.

And I'm so thankful for the friends in my life. Motherhood is the best thing that ever happened to me, and it can also be the most tiring thing! Having girlfriends to laugh with, complain with, and just generally be with is such a blessing.

There are a million more things that I could list, but to keep my above promise...the last thing I'm thankful for that I'll mention here is Pretty Smitten. When my son was born I knew I wanted to do something creative in my life. From my love of parties, paper and all things beautiful came Pretty Smitten. It's enriched my life immensely and I can't wait to see what the future holds!

Happy Turkey day everyone!!

2 comments: