Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Pretty Smitten with Plum Cushion

I've been dreaming of pillows lately...am I tired? Well, yes. But the kind I'm dreaming of are from Plum Cushion, a fantastic Etsy shop with the most gorgeous selection of fabrics. They are a fantastic way to add a pop of color and that extra special something to your house. I recently ordered these...

Sassari Ikat in Pumpkin/Natural

Schumacher's Zanzibar Linen Print

They now sit majestically in my living room...Sassari Ikat on a pair of wingback chairs, and the two Zanzibar Linen are paired with some Pottery Barn light blue striped pillows on my couch. They look fantastic! The quality of fabric is amazing, and the construction of the pillows is great too. Can't ask for much more. Actually, Melanie, the shop's owner, was a pleasure to work with too....so I guess you can! Some favorites in my shop right now?

Schumacher's Chenonceau in Charcoal
Schumacher's Zenyatta Cusion in Peacock

Kelly Wearstler's Imperial Trellis in Treillage

or in Citrine perhaps?

And what am I dying for now?? Chiang Ming Dragon in Aqua. LOVE LOVE LOVE. I know this is everywhere in the design world blog...is it out? in? maybe people are over it? maybe it's going to be a classic? who knows. BUT I know that I love it. I see two of these babies in my family room...with furniture that I don't own yet...minor problem, but that won't stop me! They are next on my list once I can justify the purchase!


Maybe these will find a way into my cart too? Fretwork Cushion in Turquoise

So many options....I feel like I could design entire rooms around these pillows! Hope you guys like them as much as I do, because I'm Pretty Smitten alright!

HAPPY TUESDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment